An award-winning Missed Call campaign for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Netcore's innovative mobile marketing solution for COAI (Cellular Operators Association of India) received a Bronze for PMKVY - A call for Skill Development at Indian Digital Media Awards 2016 on 17th June 2016, for the Best Integrated Media Campaign - Social Cause. The campaign fueled a massive outreach program aimed at connecting 440 million Indian citizens. It was earlier recognised with a Gold at Rural Marketing Association of Indiaâs Flame Awards Asia 2016 on 11th March 2016, in Best Use of Technology - New and Alternative Media category.
Unemployment has become one of the most predominant social issues today, mainly due to the dearth of skilled labour in the country. Under the governance of PM Modi, the Govt. has launched a social benefit scheme known as PMKVY to offer industry relevant skill training to the youth of the country. Sadly though, this initiative was not accessible to everyone.
Here Netcore came into the picture, an initiative to fulfil this social cause, by making the opportunity of skill training be available equally to everybody. Netcore's strategic mobile marketing solution of adding Missed Call as the call-to-action, integrated with other mobile channels like SMS and Voice ensured maximum reach and accessibility.
The campaign aimed at:
- Reaching out to the target audience, creating awareness about PMKVY
- Capturing intent and profile of the potential candidates, linking them to the nearest training center
With an aim to fund skill-based training of 2.7 Million people across the country in association with NSDC (National Skill Development Center), the campaign attained exceptional response from the target group.
- Impact: Within 10 weeks, it made the training opportunity available to 440 million people. 7.5 Million Youth showed their intent to get skilled. The campaign was able to benefit 2.7 million people who shared their complete profiles with us and received recruitment messages.
- Profiles of the Interested Audience: The campaign effectively reached the right target audience, which is visible from the fact that 75% of the interested people were either unemployed or under-employed. Which helped in creating a robust database of unemployed youth.
- Reach: The campaign achieved a reach of 98% Pin code participation, 94% sub-districts participation.
- The Campaign in its POC stage has got 25,000 candidates enrolled in Bihar in a week through one of their training partners.
Watch the short video to explore Netcore's Award-winning Mobile Marketing Solution for the PMKVY campaign.
- App Engagement
- App Push Notifications
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- browser push notifications
- Campaign Management
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Email Security
- Growth Marketing
- In-App Messages
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile Marketing
- Powering Smart Conversations
- Product Update
- Push Notifications
- SMS Marketing
- Tech startups
- Web Engagement