How to measure ROI of Marketing Technology?
The original article was published by Research NXT.
Have you listened to the podcasts we’ve been sharing since the release of B2C Marketing Automation Report India 2017?
Here’s one more! In this podcast, we have VeerChand Bothra, Chief Innovation Officer at Netcore in conversation with Santosh Abraham, Lead Analyst at Research NXT.
During his conversation, he talks about the following:
- 1. How Marketing Technology has evolved over the last 2 decades in India?
- 2. When should an organisation start measuring ROI of its Marketing Technology?
- 3. Which are the best practices which define effective ROI measurement?
- 4. Which are the different levels of analytics in marketing automation space? And what are its adoption patterns in India?
Forum is a Content Writer at Netcore. She traverses her writing journey with a sole motto "Learn to Write, Write to Learn".
- App Engagement
- App Push Notifications
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- browser push notifications
- Campaign Management
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- Email Security
- Growth Marketing
- In-App Messages
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile Marketing
- Powering Smart Conversations
- Product Update
- Push Notifications
- SMS Marketing
- Tech startups
- Web Engagement
If you’re a mobile marketer, then you must have heard about ‘predictive analytics’ and ‘predictive marketing’. And, if data is the lifeblood of your marketing strategies, then you have definitely used machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence to build smarter marketing campaigns.Read more
Ok Google, “Say Hi to Alexa”!Read more